Sunday, January 27, 2008

Take Heed of this Message from a South Carolina Voter

Hello Florida Voters,

First off, I'm Ann Marie Curling the founder of Elect Romney in 2008. I've been posting messages here because I'm a former Florida resident. I was married, and gave birth to all four of my children in Jacksonville, and resided there from 1995 - 2005 when I packed up and moved to a small town in Kentucky to be closer to family. I still have very warm feelings for Florida, and many fond memories of living there.

Moving on, I received this message from a South Carolina voter on the National Blog today, and I felt that all of you Florida voters out there needed to hear it. Please take heed. All the best to each and every one of you!


Peter Combeson 27 Jan 2008 at 4:48 pm

From South Carolina. It’s such a helpless feeling being from a state that believed the lies.

Please Florida …….. Study …….. Listen to Mitt Romney’s message. Check his performance. Question the detractors.

This isn’t an audition for American Idle (sic), we are trying to save our country. There is only one person running in either party that can do that. He needs our help. Please.


Get out and vote Florida, and ask your friends and neighbors too. If they need a ride to the polls offer them transportation, but do everything you can to make sure that the John McCain "Straight Talk Detour" doesn't keep our country doing more of the same that hasn't worked for years.

Thank You,

Ann Marie Curling

No comments: