Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Reader from Palm Harbor (Clearwater) Loves Mitt!

"So, who am I going to vote for? And, what is my criteria? (Click to read post in its entirety)

"Basically, as a conservative Republican I want a candidate who is going to best represent my ideology once elected as president. Moreover, I want someone of sound moral character and who I think is going to make sound and reasonable judgments as president.

"For me, a conservative candidate should stand for a combination of the following issues: pro-life on the issue of abortion, against gay marriage, for lower taxes, for the privatization of Social Security, in favor of a strong military and anti-terrorism measures, pro-school choice, and determined to be strong in coming up with ways to curb illegal immigration into the United States.

"The candidate I determined who best represents what I am looking for is the former governor of Massachusetts, Mitt Romney."

--George (aka Michelle's husband)

No comments: