Thursday, December 20, 2007

And Time's Person of the Year is..............

General Petraeus?...........................Nope.

A murderous dictator?....................Of course.

The thing that is most disturbing is the reason he was chosen: "For bringing stability and renewed status to his country."


"Isn't that something. So a good dictator -- I guess Raul Castro will get it next. A good dictator that imprisons or murders political and media opponents and therefore brings stability, I mean, there's nothing like the stability that martial law provides or dictatorship provides. I find it a truly appalling designation."

"Yeah. I mean, he's once again supplying nuclear material to the Bushehr power plant and it's another example of Russia trying to destabilize the world, destabilize the Middle East. It does tell you something about Time magazine. I'm really -- I must admit I'm really disappointed. That's a real shock."

"Our mainstream media I think has just showed its hand."

No comments: