Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Giddy as a Schoolboy!

Today I received my 5th letter from Romney. The previous ones were generic letters he probably sent out to thousands, but still made me feel important in an odd "I'm contributing" kind of way. This last letter was actually a handwritten message on the back of a family photo. I've only contributed nickels and dimes to his campaign, but what a red-letter day. I imagine he's sent the pictures to people who haven't maxed-out on contributions.........I have to be honest, he'll probably get more money from me (I told my wife I wouldn't spend any more though......so I'll have to sacrifice junkfood for a month or something). Is there another presidential candidate out there who would take the time to do that?
I noticed there's no signature on the above picture. It was created by Josh Ferrin, an up-and-coming illustrator/author, who is also one of my dearest friends.

No comments: